Get 10% welcome discount on your next “Video” by Introducing yourself to the community

A warm welcome to first of its kind “Video Marketing Community Space”.

The idea is to create a space for the Marketers to discuss and learn Video Marketing.

You can do following to start with:

• Introduce yourself and your company
  • Share your Marketing content/ Knowledge/ Tool/ Hacks
  • Add discount/ deal/ offer you are running

By doing any of the above activities, you will get a 10% welcome discount on your next “Video” from Vidsaga.

7 Likes

Good initiative. All the best to Vidsaga !

3 Likes

Thanks @amit

Its early days through but we hope you found the community useful.

1 Like

Great idea Vidsaga, all us video marketers need a way to connect, and hello one and all!!

2 Likes

Hello @Ben_Oren,

Yes that’s the idea. To create a space for all interested in Video Marketing.

Could you introduce yourself and let us know if community members can help you with anything

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben, I’m 29 years old and come from London originally, though it’s been a while since I was home! I’ve been travelling the world working as a freelance Motion Graphics/Animation/VFX Artist and Editor for the past decade, working on heaps of video marketing projects with well known brands such as Isuzu, Ladbrokes, DC Comics, GE, Flight Centre, BBC, and many more. I am always on the lookout for new collaborations and projects to get involved in, so if you or anyone you know needs some fresh graphics, animation, special effects, editing, compositing, or just about anything video marketing-related, give me a holla! Check out my website www.bomotion.net for all my work!
Would love to be able to collaborate with you all sometime soon!
Video marketing love, Ben

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

You all can introduce yourself here to your fellow Community members so other members can know you better.

Let me start:
I’m Sanjana Sharma. I have recently joined as Community Manager at VidSaga. I’m truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other Entrepreneurs & Marketers.

I’m always interested in hearing from the passionate leaders and Entrepreneurs or just interesting creative folk, so feel free to contact me.

@Akshay @amit @Tanisha_Choughule @akshatmohindra @Raghu_Veer @Confection.io @Ben_Oren @YTExpert @Vipul @shivani_pandey

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

This is Raghu Veer, 24 year old and a South Indian. I did my graduation in Rajasthan, and now doing my post graduation in Germany. I do work part-time in Amazon logistics as operations supervisor.

I love to travel all around the world and have a keen interest in new technology. I love to do stuff in photoshop and illustrator for fun and even worked as a freelancer while doing my graduation.

I am curious and want to know more about digital marketing. I find this Community resourceful and useful. :v:t3:

3 Likes

Wow that’s wonderful @Raghu_Veer . Thank you so much for your kind words. Definitely our community will help you in gaining knowledge about digital marketing.:+1:

3 Likes

Hello Everyone ,

It’s that day of the week when we welcome new members to our community.

So our new members are :-
@Prajakata_Nibandhe
@localrankbooster
@Anshuman_Bagaria
@Urvashi_Bagrecha
@Baskaran95
@A.Bhatt
@Kaniz_Fatema

Welcome to VidSaga’s Video Marketers Community. From here onwards you can freely ask for any help around video marketing to our community members.

We are happy to have you here😊

Please feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if we can help you in achieving your business goals in the comments.

3 Likes

Hello Members ,

It’s that day of the week when we welcome new members to our community.

So our new members are :-
@Reaphel
@Ashintha_rd
@ABHISHEK_SINGH_TANWA
@jdhaslem
@_ShaileshPandey1995
@Osmansky
@Yogesh_Singh
@adeshameta
@kavya_misra

Welcome to VidSaga’s Video Marketers Community. From here onwards you can freely ask for any help around video marketing to our community members.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves and let us know if we can help you in achieving your business goals in the comments.

Old Community members lets welcome our New Members & participate actively in this!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Raghu_Veer !!

Feel free to share your content with the members

1 Like

Happy Thursday People!
I love Thursdays because it means we get to welcome our newest members!! I hope you will all join me in making these new members feel super welcome.

If you’re new here, please comment below and introduce yourselves. You can share:

1. Where are you from?
  2. What’s your profession?

Looking at you…
@Anurag_Tripathi
@Monika_Kumawat
@nomesh
@gianco
@Paridhi_Agarwala

2 Likes