Welcome To All New Members From VidSaga Community

Hey Everyone ! It’s my favourite day of the week…
I love Thursdays because it means we get to welcome our newest members!! I hope you will all join me in making these new members feel super welcome.

If you’re new here, please comment below and introduce yourselves. You can share:

1. Where are you from?
  2. What’s your profession?

Looking at you…
@Girish_Narayan
@siyaad_n
@TARGET_ADV
@Vipilkumar_Sikka
@Neha_Kumari

Welcome to VidSaga’s Video Marketers Community. From here onwards you can freely ask for any help around video marketing to our community members.

We are happy to have you here😊

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Sanjana_Sharma for the warm welcome.
This is Neha from Chandigarh and I am an Affiliate Marketer.

3 Likes

Wow that’s wonderful :+1: Happy to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome Everyone!!!

Looking forward to get some cool insights from all of you…

2 Likes

Welcome everyone!
Please feel free to share your content/ knowledge/ deal/ offer/ ideas with us.

1 Like

Hello People😊 ! It’s my favourite day of the week…
I love Thursdays because it means we get to welcome our newest members!! I hope you will all join me in making these new members feel super welcome👏

If you’re new here, please comment below and introduce yourselves. You can share::point_down:

1. Where are you from?

Looking at you…
@justinjackson
@podcast411
@Todd_Cochrane
@Ahmed_Feteih
@Pabitra_Mohan_Pradha
@Alina_Khalid12
@NITIN_BHATIA
@Eniola_Akinduyo
@kishore73
@Shad

Welcome to VidSaga’s Video Marketers Community. From here onwards you can freely ask for any help around video marketing to our community members.

2 Likes

Hi @Sanjana_Sharma,

I’m Akinduyo Eniola from Nigeria :nigeria:. I’m a freelance content marketer and blogger at Guruscoach.com

2 Likes

Great @Eniola_Akinduyo .Feel free to share your content around marketing with us.

1 Like

Hello People😊 ! It’s my favourite day of the week…
I love Thursdays because it means we get to welcome our newest members!! I hope you will all join me in making these new members feel super welcome👏

If you’re new here, please comment below and introduce yourselves. You can share::point_down:

1. Where are you from?

Looking at you…
@JuliaPostoplan
@KEVIN_YRIE
@JOURNEY_TO_KNOWLEDGE
@Hassan_Abbass

2 Likes

Welcome Everyone!!
:innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes